EdX like Coursea gives FREE classes year round. You can wait for the next class or just sign up and Audit a class where it gives you the Video Lessons and Homework and assignments to do at your own pace.
Introduction to using computation to solve real problems.
The course is aimed at students with little or no prior programming
experience who have a desire (or at least a need) to understand computational approaches to problem solving.
Artificial Intelligence - Berkeley (U of California)
CS188.1x is an online adaptation of the first half of UC Berkeley's upper division course CS188: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence.
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Python or ability to learn Python quickly (mini-tutorial provided)
- Lists vs Sets (Arrays, Hashtables)
- Queuing (Stacks, Queues, Priority Queues)
- Trees vs Graphs (Traversal, Backpointers)
- Probability, Random Variables, and Expectations (Discrete)
- Basic Asymptotic Complexity (Big-O)
- Basic Counting (Combinations and Permutations)